Thanks to @timc_hoar for letting me know about these exciting developments at Fosters. According to a company email, they are in the process of reviewing their brewing processes with, hopefully, the aim of eliminating the use of many animal-based ingredients/agents. Follow this link for an update on which beers from Fosters are vegan (at the bottom of the page).
- Pretty stoked that @CapraCoffee in Hoppers Crossing now has #vegan Ka Pies and some vegan sweets in the cabinet!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- OMG, @benandjerrys P.B. & Cookies non-dairy ice cream ftw! 4 months ago
- Vegan Martini flavour gelato at Vulcano in Rye. Tempting... 6 months ago
- Great #vegan burger at the service centre on the Western Highway, Ballan! 👍👍👍 @burgeredge 6 months ago
- RT @AnimalsAus: HISTORIC: #PuppyFarmBill PASSES Vic Parliament — blowing apart the business model of cruel puppy and kitten factory farmers… 7 months ago