- Having listened to @onthemedia's podcasts on homelessness in the US, I'm really interested in #filthyrichhomeless on @SBS tonight. 1 day ago
- Another case of wtf: discovered that whey is an ingredient in my tube of coriander! 1 week ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted. ~ John Lennon zenquotes.org/john-lennon-qu… 1 month ago
- Love an opportunity for lunch at Gopals. #Melbourne #vegan 1 month ago
- Just used this for cheesy cauliflower and often use for pizza. Recommended #vegan cheese sauce: ohsheglows.com/2011/08/18/qui… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Thanks to @timc_hoar for letting me know about these exciting developments at Fosters. According to a company email, they are in the process of reviewing their brewing processes with, hopefully, the aim of eliminating the use of many animal-based ingredients/agents. … Continue reading
Sad to say that Three Troupers have got back to me and have told me that their beers aren’t vegan. Fortunately there are plenty of super microbrew vegan beers out there anyway!