While most people understand what veganism means when it comes to eating, fewer contemplate its implications for the clothes you wear or the household products you use. Fewer still realise that many alcoholic beverages aren’t vegan, i.e. animal products are an ingredient and/or have been used in the beverage’s production. Check out the Vegetarian Network Victoria site for a simple explanation.
- RT @AusConservation: Melbourne spells out #StopAdani in a giant human sign!!! No polluting mine. #PeoplePower https://t.co/GN32luIuSV 1 week ago
- Adani's environmental record 'leaves a lot to be desired'. #understatementmuch? #StopAdani 2 weeks ago
- Will be sitting down for a pot of tea at 830 tonight to watch the @4corners investigation into Adani in India. #StopAdani 2 weeks ago
- Rejoice, Westies. Mexican with a #vegan menu is coming to Williams Landing. I hope it's decent. #Melbourne #wyndham montezumas.com.au/menu/vegan/ 2 weeks ago
- Pretty nice bunch of people at #ACFconvergence. If you care for the environment, you're not alone. @AusConservation 3 weeks ago