While most people understand what veganism means when it comes to eating, fewer contemplate its implications for the clothes you wear or the household products you use. Fewer still realise that many alcoholic beverages aren’t vegan, i.e. animal products are an ingredient and/or have been used in the beverage’s production. Check out the Vegetarian Network Victoria site for a simple explanation.
- My first @trippytaco experience today. Great food & service & ambience. Tops. 3 weeks ago
- Pleased to see labelled vegan meals at Sydney domestic thanks to @SumoSalad. Very handy! 1 month ago
- Having listened to @onthemedia's podcasts on homelessness in the US, I'm really interested in #filthyrichhomeless on @SBS tonight. 1 month ago
- Another case of wtf: discovered that whey is an ingredient in my tube of coriander! 2 months ago
- RT @Zen_Moments: Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted. ~ John Lennon zenquotes.org/john-lennon-qu… 2 months ago