While most people understand what veganism means when it comes to eating, fewer contemplate its implications for the clothes you wear or the household products you use. Fewer still realise that many alcoholic beverages aren’t vegan, i.e. animal products are an ingredient and/or have been used in the beverage’s production. Check out the Vegetarian Network Victoria site for a simple explanation.
- Pretty stoked that @CapraCoffee in Hoppers Crossing now has #vegan Ka Pies and some vegan sweets in the cabinet!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- OMG, @benandjerrys P.B. & Cookies non-dairy ice cream ftw! 4 weeks ago
- Vegan Martini flavour gelato at Vulcano in Rye. Tempting... 2 months ago
- Great #vegan burger at the service centre on the Western Highway, Ballan! 👍👍👍 @burgeredge 2 months ago
- RT @AnimalsAus: HISTORIC: #PuppyFarmBill PASSES Vic Parliament — blowing apart the business model of cruel puppy and kitten factory farmers… 3 months ago