While most people understand what veganism means when it comes to eating, fewer contemplate its implications for the clothes you wear or the household products you use. Fewer still realise that many alcoholic beverages aren’t vegan, i.e. animal products are an ingredient and/or have been used in the beverage’s production. Check out the Vegetarian Network Victoria site for a simple explanation.
- RT @AnimalsAus: HISTORIC: #PuppyFarmBill PASSES Vic Parliament — blowing apart the business model of cruel puppy and kitten factory farmers… 1 day ago
- theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 month ago
- Another one ticked off the bucket list. @MahaRestaurant 😁#vegan goodness. 1 month ago
- #Treaty yeah, #treaty now 1 month ago
- Bonkers theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 month ago