As the title suggests, I dropped by the Seddon Wine Store for a special treat of a mixed 6 pack of vegan beer. I selected: Holgate Pilsner & ESB, 3 Ravens 55 Lager and Golden Ale, Burleigh Brewing‘s Pale Ale and Two Birds Golden Ale. I was supposed to get some Moo Brew for the wife but got Flying Horse‘s Dirty Angel instead and I’m very much looking forward to having a taste of that champion porter!
- Go get 'em! "He wants to replace the chicken egg with plant-based protein sources." m.asia.wsj.com/articles/SB100… 2 weeks ago
- 21 Hard To Believe Facts About 'Wealthy America' And 'Poor America' zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-0… via DuckDuckGo for Android 1 month ago
- #vegan yummies in Essendon. #ftw and good to know. vegawesomeblog.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/il-gob… 1 month ago
- Next level on the hippie scale achieved: I just had mung bean pasta for dinner. 1 month ago
- @trinnybopper @idmacman Here it is. http://t.co/uSBgSRo8Of 1 month ago