As the title suggests, I dropped by the Seddon Wine Store for a special treat of a mixed 6 pack of vegan beer. I selected: Holgate Pilsner & ESB, 3 Ravens 55 Lager and Golden Ale, Burleigh Brewing‘s Pale Ale and Two Birds Golden Ale. I was supposed to get some Moo Brew for the wife but got Flying Horse‘s Dirty Angel instead and I’m very much looking forward to having a taste of that champion porter!
- Enjoying the @4PinesBeer Pale so I've just picked up some of their stout for #StPatricksDay! 1 month ago
- One of those delicacies I miss the most: nice cheese. These look the part though: kite-hill.com 1 month ago
- I like this Romanella spelt pasta but it takes a fair while to cook. #firstworldproblems 3 months ago
- At Peninsula Pantry in Rye. Vegans catered for! http://t.co/23P0ahq4jR 3 months ago
- @helcat79 For dry goods I've used kombuwholefoods.com.au, but I can get most things locally. 3 months ago