As the title suggests, I dropped by the Seddon Wine Store for a special treat of a mixed 6 pack of vegan beer. I selected: Holgate Pilsner & ESB, 3 Ravens 55 Lager and Golden Ale, Burleigh Brewing‘s Pale Ale and Two Birds Golden Ale. I was supposed to get some Moo Brew for the wife but got Flying Horse‘s Dirty Angel instead and I’m very much looking forward to having a taste of that champion porter!
- I like this Romanella spelt pasta but it takes a fair while to cook. #firstworldproblems 1 month ago
- At Peninsula Pantry in Rye. Vegans catered for! http://t.co/23P0ahq4jR 2 months ago
- @helcat79 For dry goods I've used kombuwholefoods.com.au, but I can get most things locally. 2 months ago
- @helcat79 Hey, I've not been to a purely vegan store but usually hunt down the local organic/health food store. Brunswick should be sweet! 2 months ago
- Go get 'em! "He wants to replace the chicken egg with plant-based protein sources." m.asia.wsj.com/articles/SB100… 3 months ago